Three weeks back, Sauvik Chakraverti, in a post on the smoking ban introduced by Anbumani “megalomaniac” Ramadoss, mentioned in passing a blog by “that very bright young man” Vipin Veetil of the Mint. I have read a few posts; and its a great blog – First Principles. More power to the Austrians.
time stampsTime stamps on all posts and comments follow IST (Indian Standard Time); GMT/UTC + 5:30 hours.
Tommy from Chicago on Schopenhauer on national … Praveen Santosh on Permutations and brute fo… Celltrex on Schopenhauer on national … Aristotle The Geek on flacfs, again Anonymous on Subterfuge
- Forget "Constitutional Crisis" - Forget "Crisis in State Legitimacy" - and THINK: What Does It Mean When The Very Logic of Collective Action indicates "No Collective" is BEST?! May 21, 2013
- On Very Heavy Fuel - In TOSH, Parvati Valley May 19, 2013
- IndividualISM - The Way to THINK - the very opposite of CollectivISM May 18, 2013
- Good Question That Gautam Adhikari Has Asked: "Does The System Need Change?": Take #2 May 18, 2013
- We Don't Need No Regulation - 'Coz We Don't Need No Legislation - And As For Subordinate Legislation - You Can SHOVE IT! May 7, 2013
and HistoryLudwig von Mises: Ludwig von Mises
- Theory and History
etched in stone
"Even if I am a minority of one, the truth is still the truth." — Mahatma Gandhi
"I look upon an increase in the power of the State with the greatest fear, because, though apparently doing good by minimizing exploitation, it does the greatest harm to mankind by destroying individuality, which lies at the root of all progress." — Mahatma Gandhi
"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." — Ayn Rand
"There are four characteristics which brand a country unmistakably as a dictatorship: one-party rule—executions without trial or with a mock trial, for political offenses—the nationalization or expropriation of private property—and censorship. A country guilty of these outrages forfeits any moral prerogatives, any claim to national rights or sovereignty, and becomes an outlaw." — Ayn Rand
"Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think that you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong." — Ayn Rand
All my writings are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
- 134,666 page views